National Park College is seeking an, energetic, innovative, collaborative and dynamic professional for the position of student recruiter. The candidate best suited for this position will be able to demonstrate enthusiasm for meeting new people and will possess the ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with a diverse population of prospective students, their families, community partners, and others involved with a student's college admissions process. The successful candidate will report directly to the Dean of Enrollment Services.
- Develop and implement recruitment activities for targeted student populations. Actively work with all college constituents to generate new student enrollment growth.
- Communicate consistently with prospective students throughout the recruitment process from first contact to enrollment
- Connect prospective students with campus departments critical to enrollment.
- Prepare recruitment tracking reports.
- Develop relationships with high schools and other community partners to reach targeted groups.
- Position will require occasional evening and weekend assignments
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work with students, parents, and community partners.
- Experience in higher education recruitment, customer service, sales, public relations, or marketing preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- The ability to be self-directed, work independently and as part of team, adapt to change, and respond professionally to difficult or stressful situations.
- Experience working in collaboration as a team member with staff, faculty and administration.
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, oral presentation and written communication skills. This includes the ability to read, interpret, and explain complex departmental and campus policies and programs to diverse populations.
- A commitment to and appreciation for diversity and multi-cultural values and the ability to thrive and work effectively with people of all abilities, races, religions, cultures, socio-economic backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities in achieving organizational goals and mission.
- Demonstrated commitment to confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
- The ability to actively foster a campus climate that is welcoming and supportive of the mission and guiding principles of National Park College.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications received by 06/02/2017 will be guaranteed consideration. AA/EOE