What is NPU?

National Park University (NPU) is designed to help you transfer to a four-year college or university.  After completing your freshman and sophomore classes at NPC, you can complete junior and senior courses either online or on the campus of a partnering institution.

How can NPU benefit you?

A community college to university transfer path puts a Bachelor's degree within your reach.  There are many advantages to this educational path, and NPC has developed over 70 transfer degrees that help you successfully transition to a four-year college or university. Transferring your NPC credits to another college or university has never been easier.

Each transfer degree allows you to complete your freshman and sophomore courses at NPC without losing credit when transferring to a university.  The NPC courses are equivalent to the same courses at the university and are guaranteed to transfer to your Bachelor's degree.  You won't have to "re-take" courses when you transfer, and you receive a university-caliber education at NPC with the financial value of a community college.  When you successfully complete your degree at NPC and meet the admissions requirements of the university and program to which you apply, you will also enter your university degree program as a junior.

Which NPU degree program is right for you?

While planning your education, explore the convenient transfer programs available.  These transfer degree opportunities include 2+2 degrees and Associate of Applied Science to Bachelor of Applied Science degrees.  

Is the Associate of Arts degree an NPU degree?

Although the Associate of Arts (AA) degree will transfer to all public universities in Arkansas, it is not an NPU degree. Every course in the AA degree is not guaranteed to transfer to your specific Bachelor's degree program, and it is possible that you may not enter your university degree program as a junior.  If you are planning to transfer with an AA degree, you should work with an Academic Advisor to ensure that as many courses as possible will transfer to your university degree program. 


If you have questions about transferring to a four-year college or university with an NPU degree, contact the NPU Transfer Center Coordinator.