What is Well Yes!
Well Yes! is the Employee Wellness Program for NPC. Our goal is to increase the health and well-being of all NPC employees through a comprehensive program designed to enhance mental and physical health.
How it Works:
- First thing! Go to np.edu/wellyes and complete the waiver.
- You will be awarded $100 in Wellbucks to use this year to supplement the cost of classes. Some classes require both Wellbucks and USD. If you use all your Wellbucks, you may pay the full price in USD. Your family members can participate as well, by paying the full amount in USD.
- Once classes are set up, you may register at np.edu/wellyes - get registered.
- Log your hours each week at np.edu/wellyes - Activity Report Form.
- You are granted a 2.0 hour time waiver per week to participate in wellness activities in accordance with the President's Education Incentive Policy. You are expected to work with your supervisor and teams to coordinate activities and coverage for your areas. You may participate in activities before, after, and during lunch hours for additional classes.
- The Spring season will be measured from January 13 - May 4, 2019.
- By completing 15 hours, you will be eligible for a special prize!
- By completing 24 hours, you will receive $300 deposited into your cafeteria plan/health savings account in 2019
- By completing 40 hours, you will be eligible for a reduction in your health insurance
- You will meet new people!
- You are going to be a better you!
- Well Yes! Email group
- Facebook group - NPC Well Yes!
- New Spring Schedule (.pdf)
- The Yoga Place (Classes)
- Anytime Fitness (Gym)
- Hot Springs Family YMCA
- Jazzercise (Classes/Membership)
- FBC Fitness & Recreation
- Hot Springs Health & Fitness
Log Your Hours
Log your activity hours for the week on our Well Yes! Activity Form. Hours should be logged after completion each week and should be submitted by end of day the following Monday.