Well Yes! is the Employee Wellness Program for NPC and we are here to serve you. Our goal is to increase the health and well-being of all NPC employees through a comprehensive program designed to enhance mental and physical health.
How it Works:
- Complete the participation waiver.
- Employees will be awarded $100 of Well Bucks this year to supplement the cost of classes. Once Well Bucks are used, you may choose to pay the equivalent in US Dollars (USD). Some classes require both Well Bucks and USD. Your family members may also enroll as long as there is available space. Family will be required to pay the equivalent of Well Bucks in US Dollars.
- Register for classes online.
- Log your hours each week on the Activity Report Form. Hours should be logged after completion each week and should be submitted by end of day the following Monday. The Spring Report Form closes on May 22, 2020.
- You are granted a 2 hour time waiver per week to participate in wellness activities in accordance with the President's Education Incentive Policy. You are expected to work with your supervisor and teams to coordinate activities and coverage for your areas. You may participate in activities before, after, and during lunch hours for additional classes.
- The Spring measurement period is January 25 - May 2, 2020.
- By completing 15 hours, you will be eligible for a special prize.
- By completing 24 hours, you will receive $300 deposited into your cafeteria plan/health savings account in January 2020.
- By completing 40 hours, you will be eligible for a reduction in your health insurance.
- You will meet new people.
- You are going to be a better you.
- The Yoga Place (Classes)
- Anytime Fitness (Gym)
- Hot Springs Family YMCA
- Jazzercise (Classes/Membership)
- FBC Fitness & Recreation
- Hot Springs Health & Fitness