The mission of the NPC Human Resources Office is to recruit highly qualified individuals
for all positions and retain their long-term employment through programs designed
to enhance their educational, physical, and emotional well-being.
The Office of Human Resources performs the following services:
- Publicizes employment openings and receives applications.
- Maintains personnel records and tracks all leave hours for full-time employees.
- Conducts new employee orientation for fringe benefits coverage to include enrollment,
explaining benefits, and providing follow-up and transmitting that information to
- Acts as liaison between employees and all benefit companies for claims, enrollment,
issues, and terminations.
- Oversees cafeteria plan administration including enrollment and fund disbursement.
Gerald Fisher Campus Center, Room # 320