NPC Career Services strives to provide excellent services to students and alumni in their exploration of career and educational opportunities.
Career Services is located on the second floor of the Student Commons in room 246 and is open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- Career Planning and Interest Inventories
- Resume Assistance and Job Search Activities
- Interviewing Skills and Mock Interviews
- Work Study and Internship Programs
- Host a Career Ready Intern
- Participate in On-campus Interviews & Information Sessions
- Publicize Job Openings through CareerLink
- Increase Company's Visibility at Job Fairs
NPC Career Services provides a variety of resources to assist you with your job or internship search. NPC CareerLink gives students, graduates, the community, and employers an opportunity to connect. Please note that National Park College Career Services is a free resource for both job seekers and employers.
The first step is to register as a job seeker or an employer to create a free NPC CareerLink account. As a registered user, you can search the jobs posted through NPC Career Services. For additional information, visit our NPC CareerLink page.
DISCLAIMER: The employment listings in NPC CareerLink do not constitute an endorsement of any employers or persons using CareerLink. Employers and job seekers are responsible for making their own inquiries relating to all listings.