New NPC Employees
Register for Paycor.
Contact HR at Human.Resources@np.edu.
Consult the NPC Policy Manual.
Current NPC Employees
If so, don't miss out on free tuition. Complete the Faculty/Staff Waiver, bring it to HR for approval and then submit it to Financial Aid so that it can be applied to your account.
You will need:
- A valid email address (Paycor will send you a verification code to complete registration)
- Access to a smartphone or a web browser on another device (see Paycor's system requirements for more details) for two factor identification.
Navigate to Paycor Registration.
- Enter your personal information and access code to verify your identity (you may be
asked to provide your social security number and birth date).
Your access code is: 134815
- Create a new username and password for signing in. You’ll also be able to merge this account’s access code with an existing account (do this when prompted or go to My Settings later).
- Next, you’ll receive an email with a verification code to verify your email and finish the process. Enter the verification code to continue setup.
- Select and setup your authentication preferences to help us keep your account secure.
- Select and answer a few security questions, in case you forget your username or password.
- Start using Paycor! If you have trouble registering, please contact your HR team. 760-3488
You can also download the Mobile App.
All time and leave entries are submitted in Paycor.
Login to the employee portal to access your payroll information up to June 30, 2021.
Login to Paycor to access your current payroll information.
NPC's Health and Safety Plan
For the complete Health and Safety Plan, contact HR .
On an annual basis, NPC is dedicated to providing all patrons, including prospective and current students as well as current and prospective employees with consumer information via email. The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires that post-secondary institutions participating in Title IV federal programs disclose information which includes but is not limited to policies and procedures in the areas of: completion and job placement rates, disability services, drug/alcohol prevention programs, educational degree plans, financial aid programs, gainful employment statistics, privacy rights, and voter registration. Notification includes emailing this statement and specific policies to the campus community, presenting this information at Orientation, and linking to other NPC departments via NPC web pages.