This position requires the ability and desire to learn all aspects of the Nursing Division, including specifics of the RN program and the PN program. The Nursing Division is a diverse and fast-paced area that necessitates attention to detail and organizational skills. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is willing to work smarter, not harder. A positive attitude is a must, as is a strong work ethic, including a team player mindset.
- Answer department phones with professionalism and a smile in your voice
- Data entry, both Excel and Access
- Update departmental forms
- Email replies to potential students requesting Nursing information
- Assist Nursing students
- Support Nursing faculty, i.e. typing, running copies, etc.
- This position is varied and may also include:
- Entering purchase orders
- Running monthly reports
- Entering Class schedules
- Registering Nursing students for Nursing classes
- Assisting with meeting preparation and setup. This includes admission meetings, council meetings, conference and CEU functions, award ceremonies, program orientation, and division meetings.
- Assisting with recruitment functions and other as needed support specific to the Nursing Division
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
- Excel knowledge including, filtering, sorting, use of formulas, and other advanced functions
- Access database knowledge including development and maintenance
- Word knowledge including utilizing the mail merge function
- Ability to merge data from multiple locations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications received by 05/26/2017 will be guaranteed consideration. AA/EOE