National Park College is currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for the College’s IT department.
The IT Support Analyst reports to the Chief Information Officer to provide support for the campus. This is a state classified C114 position.
This position requires a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to be well organized, have effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills, have great communication skills, and possess the ability to maintain collaborative relationships inside and outside of the college. The candidate must be proficient in various programs such as but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Knowledge of the Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 operating systems is also important. Basic skills in PC repair and basic networking is necessary. This position requires strong written, oral, and organizational skills due to working with students, employees, and vendors.
- Level one tech support for students and employees
- Imaging/Setting up PC’s and laptops
- Troubleshooting IT tickets (PC’s, MS Office, Peripherals, Office 365, etc.)
- Relationship building with outside vendors and contract maintenance
- IT help desk ticket organization
- User account management
- State guideline asset management/disposal
- Associates Degree in information technology, computer science, systems engineering, or related field or higher is preferred.
- Can demonstrate basic PC repair fundamentals
- Can demonstrate basic IT networking fundamentals
- Experience with Microsoft Products
- Must be able to work flexible hours if needed
Application Instructions: To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications received by 12/1/19 will be guaranteed consideration. AA/EOE