Next steps after being accepted to NPC:


Official Transcripts

Submit your official high school transcript or GED documentation.

Documents can be emailed to,turned in at Student Services located on the 2nd floor of the Student Commons building, or mailed to:

NPC Admissions
101 College Drive
Hot Springs, AR 71913

If you have previous college credit, official college transcripts must be brought to Student Services, mailed directly to the college, or sent by an Electronic Certified Transcript Service.


ACT Scores/Accuplacer

Submit ACT or Accuplacer scores by bringing in a hardcopy, mailing to NPC, emailing to or request testing service to send scores. All scores must be within five years. You are exempt from testing if you have college credit for English Composition I and College Algebra and passed with a grade of C or higher. If you do not have scores, you can take the Accuplacer test at the NPC Testing Center located on the second floor of the Student Commons in room 248. For testing center hours, visit Accuplacer testing is free upon applying to NPC.


Immunization Records

Bring immunization records to the second floor of the Student Commons or fax them to 501-760-4354. Students must have two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) or a medical, philosophical, or religious exemption letter from the health department. Age exempt if born before January 1, 1957. More information about NPC's Vaccination Policies


Apply for Financial Assistance

Federal Aid: Go to to create an FSA ID to sign your FAFSA application. If you are a dependent, your guardian is required to create an FSA ID as well. Complete the FAFSA application at

State Scholarships: Complete the Arkansas YOUniversal scholarship application at

NPC Scholarships: Complete the NPC scholarship application at This one application is for all NPC Institutional and Foundation scholarships. Deadline for priority consent is April 1.


Enroll in Classes

Come to the second floor of the Student Commons to visit an Academic Advisor to enroll in classes. The summer and fall enrollment period typically occurs from mid-April until classes start. Spring enrollment typically occurs from mid-November until classes start. Call 501-760-4159 or visit for more information.