- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Check or money order can be mailed to:
National Park College
ATTN: Cashier's Office
101 College Drive
Hot Springs, AR 71913
You can reach the Cashier's office by calling 501-760-4125.
Tuition Smarter. Monthly payments to fit your life. National Park College partners with Nelnet Campus Commerce to let you pay your tuition and fees over time, making college more affordable.
- Log in to your student OASIS
- Navigate to Self Service -> Student Center
- Select "Make a Payment" under your Account Summary
- $2 nonrefundable enrollment fee for an immediate full payment.
- $30 enrollment fee per semester for a payment plan.
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned.
Target Dates to Enroll By for Spring 2022
- Enroll before Dec 14 with -0- down payment.
- Enroll between Dec 15-Jan 11 with 20% down.
- Enroll between Jan 12-Feb 1 with 25% down.
The Nelnet Campus Commerce last day to enroll by is NOT the same as NPC's last day to pay or get dropped. Please reference np.edu for drop date information. A payment plan must be setup by NPC's drop dates to guarantee enrollment.
The 1098-T is used to determine student eligibility for claiming the Education Tax Credits on your Federal Income Tax returns.
The College has contracted with Maximus to provide both electronic and paper 1098-Ts.
If you do not electronically retrieve your 1098-T, one will be mailed to you. Paper
1098-Ts will not be mailed until near January 31st and may reach you sometime after
that date. If you are eligible to receive a 1098-T, you can retrieve one electronically
Note: In order to retrieve a 1098-T electronically prior to printing you will need to consent to receiving it electronically in lieu of a mailed form. You may get additional copies online in the future as well.
To retrieve your 1098-T electronically:
- Visit Maximus.
- If you are a first time visitor to the site, click the "First Time Students" button. If you have visited before simply login.
- Enter your full first and last name and the last 5 numbers of your social security number.
- Click submit.
- If records are present for you, you will be instructed to create an account. Follow the instructions on the website to create a free account and retrieve your 1098-T. If records are not found or you have difficulty creating an account, use the Student Help link.