- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Check or money order can be mailed to:
National Park College
ATTN: Cashier's Office
101 College Drive
Hot Springs, AR 71913
You can reach the Cashier's office by calling 501-760-4125.
Tuition Smarter. Monthly payments to fit your life. National Park College partners with Nelnet Campus Commerce to let you pay your tuition and fees over time, making college more affordable.
- Go to mycollegepaymentplan.com/npc
- Click the Enroll Today button - Your student ID number and account balance will be required during setup
- $2 nonrefundable enrollment fee for an immediate full payment
- $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee per semester for payment plan
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee if a payment is returned
|Summer 2020||Fall 2020||Spring 2021|
|Payment plan available on April 3, 2020||Payment Plan available on July 1, 2020||Payment plan available on November 1, 2020|
|Last day to enroll online is July 6, 2020||Last day to enroll online is September 4, 2020||Last day to enroll online is February 1, 2021|
Payments are processed automatically on the 5th of each month.
The Nelnet Campus Commerce last day to enroll by is NOT the same as NPC's last day to pay or get dropped. Please reference np.edu for drop date information. A payment plan must be setup by NPC's drop dates to guarantee enrollment.
The 1098-T is used to determine student eligibility for claiming the Education Tax Credits on your Federal Income Tax returns. If you are eligible to receive a 1098-T, you can retrieve one electronically now. If you do not retrieve your 1098-T electronically, one will be mailed to you near January 31st and may reach you sometime after that date.