Frequently Asked Questions
Dogwood Hall is a new, suite community specifically developed for National Park College students.
Dogwood Hall will open its doors in the fall of 2020.
There are several reasons but a few stand out:
- Brand NEW, academically focused student community
- Fantastic location – located on campus along Mid-America Blvd in front of the new Student Commons
- Convenience - walk to class!
- Excellent maintenance response – 24-hour emergency response and one day non-emergency response
- Private parking
Your rent will be fully inclusive and include:
- Fully furnished: living area and bedroom furniture - Sofa, coffee table, desk and desk chair, dresser, and twin standard size bed
- Appliances: in apartment Refrigerator and microwave - No Dishwasher, No Stove or Cooktop
- Utilities: Internet (Ethernet and Wireless), water, heat, electricity
- Cable is not provided. Students will receive a ROKU or Fire Stick type device
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Electronic building access, and safety cameras
- Peer and Professional Staff living on site
- Resident Only Parking
- Study Lounge
- Media Room
- Package Lockers
- Print Stations
- Laundry Room-FREE
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in Dogwood Hall, including visiting pets.
Dogwood Hall residents are subject to their university Code of Conduct and Housing and Residence Life policies.
Dogwood Hall has its own parking lot available to residents only.
By choosing to reside on campus you are choosing to participate in the residential meal plan. This plan is currently valued at $800 per semester. It is all declining dollars, so you may use it as you choose. There is an option to upgrade the plan beyond that amount. You will need to work with dining services to request the upgrade.
Dogwood Hall is available for all National Park College students currently enrolled.
Applications are available through the housing website. Any student who is eligible to live at Dogwood Hall may submit an application. However, spaces will be available based on a first come, first serve basis.
Our Dogwood Hall team goes through each and every roommate preference profile when assigning roommates to those in need. While no match is guaranteed, we do strive to provide quality matches based on the information in your roommate profile from your application. You can update this profile at any time by logging in to your resident portal and clicking the down arrow next to “Hi, Name,” >> My Account >> Preferences.
YES! Financial aid can be applied to housing costs. Financial Aid cannot be applied to the application and admin fee ($230). You can also check with the Scholarship Advisor to explore possibilities for assistance with housing costs. For additional questions on financial aid you can call 501-760-4159.