2019-2020 SGA Officer Team:
- SGA President: Harris Felton
- SGA Vice President: Adam Leamons
- SGA Secretary: Adhina Rose
- SGA Treasurer: Marie Linden-Cox
- SGA Historian: Miriam Baldwin
- SGA Public Relations Officer: Harrison Chinn
- SGA At-Large Representative: William Prestridge
The NPC Student Government Association was created to represent, lead and unify the student body; to decide and act responsibly for the students' interests; and to work with the Faculty and Administration of National Park College in the pursuit of our mutual interests.
The primary purpose of the SGA is to:
- Promote the views of the student body of NPC through participation in shared governance.
- Promote the student activities of the student body. Oversee NPC student clubs and organizations.
- Facilitate student elections.
- Participate in and support charitable activities to support the students and the community.
- Make recommendations to appropriate deciding bodies on any matter relating to the general welfare of the student body.
- Establish committees, assign the responsibilities and appoint their membership.
- Inform students on citizenship issues.