NPC License Plates
Support the Alumni & Friends Legacy Scholarship by purchasing a specialized NPC license plate. Plates can be purchased at the Arkansas Department of Motor Vehicles and all renewals of the plate provide $25 each toward the Legacy Scholarship.
Kroger Community Rewards
When you register your card with Kroger Community Rewards, Kroger will make a charitable contribution to the AFA and the Legacy Scholarship. The rewards program will not affect your Kroger benefits.
For new Kroger Community Rewards Program users:
- Visit Kroger.com
- Sign in or register your Kroger Plus Card
- Select My Account on Valued Customer dropdown menu
- Select Community Rewards
- NPC’s organization name is National Park College Alumni & Friends Association or the Organization Number is PX5139
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Card or the phone number on their account for purchases to count
AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and has all the same great products and prices you expect from Amazon. The difference is when you shop on AmazonSmile, their foundation will donate a percentage of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice such as National Park College Foundation.
To contribute to the AFA through your AmazonSmile shopping:
- Register online at www.amazon.com
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Search “National Park College Foundation Inc” or pick your own charitable organization
- On the next page, check the box to indicate “Yes, I understand that I must always start at smile.amazon.com to support National Park College Foundation Inc.”
- The next time you shop at Amazon, be sure to start your shopping at smile.amazon.com