Vaccination Status of NPC
Vaccination status of NPC, This number is based on self-reported vaccination status for students and employees. A meter gauge displaying a 40.3 percent vaccination status for Students. A meter gauge displaying 75 percent vaccination status for Employees. A meter gauge displaying 47.6 percent vaccination status overall.
Although vaccination is not mandatory, it is our best shot to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. At NPC, we operate in an environment of trust and personal responsibility. These tenets and others are part of our Nighthawk Code. Do your part to keep your neighbor safe and get vaccinated today.
The vaccines are safe and effective. There are multiple places to get vaccinated in the community. Vaccines provided at no cost with no appointments necessary. Walk in and leave vaccinated. Vaccination locations are available from the City of Hot Springs website.
- The city of Hot Springs provides current data on vaccination locations.
- Current data on COVID-19 cases and testing locations for the city of Hot Springs.
- Guidelines for fully vaccinated people can be found at When You've Been Fully Vaccinated from the CDC.
- View information about vaccine safety from the CDC.
- View information about vaccine effectiveness from the CDC.
- Support to help you get your vaccine.
Nursing and Health Science Students
Although the Covid-19 vaccination series is not currently required by National Park College, all Nursing and Allied Health students are strongly advised to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination series. Several NPC clinical partners are now requiring the vaccination series prior to entering their facilities. If you choose not to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, this will impede your progression in the Nursing and Health Sciences program and jeopardize completion because you would be unable to meet the clinical objectives.