Child Care Aware of West Central Arkansas at National Park College is a community child care resource and referral program providing services in thirteen counties: Clark, Dallas, Garland, Grant, Hot Spring, Howard, Jefferson, Montgomery, Perry, Pike, Polk, Saline and Sevier. Our services include parent support and help locating child care, child care provider trainings and technical assistance, and other efforts to increase the quality and availability of child care. All services are FREE to you and the community.
Childcare Aware Calendar
The next 30 days of the childcare calendar are displayed below. For more information, see the full NPC Calendar.
We provide professional development, technical assistance and resources.
We provide training and professional development opportunities to assist providers in enhancing and increasing their competencies. Please refer to the Arkansas Professional Registry for PDR registered trainings.
Child Care Aware of West Central Arkansas Lending Library is now open.
We provide referrals from a database of licensed and registered child care centers and family child care homes.
We advocate, partner and collaborate with other agencies in promoting quality child care.
- Child Care Aware of America
- Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education (DCCECE)
- Arkansas Professional Development Registry (PDR)
- Child Care Facility Search
- Center for Effective Parenting
- Car Sear Safety
- Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
- CDA Council for Professional Recognition
- Healthy Child Care Arkansas (HCCAR)
- TIPS for Great Kids
- UA Cooperative Extension Service
- Special Olympics Young Athletes
- CDC Developmental Milestones
- Welcome the Children (WTC)
- Southern Early Childhood Association (SECA)
- Arkansas Early Childhood Association (AECA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC)
- National Black Child Development Institute (NBCDI)
- Arkansas Association for Infant Mental Health (AAIMH)
- Zero to Three
Hot Springs Office:
Terri Helms, Program Director, email@example.com or 501-282-4803
Leslee Jones, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-463-0375
Donny Caudill, Program Assistant, email@example.com or 501-760-6586
Hope Mason, Event Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-276-8565
Pine Bluff Office:
Jackie Riley, Program Trainer, email@example.com or 501-463-1482