Complete all required fields. Once you have completed the form and are happy with the preview, click the "Copy Signature" button. If all required fields are correctly completed, you will see a confirmation that the information was copied.
- Open Outlook and select the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to "Compose and Reply."
- Select the "+ New Signature" button.
- Paste the new signature into the box.
- Name the signature.
- Select "Save."
- Select "Select Default Signatures."
- Select your new signature to have it appear on all new emails or on both new and responses.
Outlook for Desktop
- Open Outlook and click on the "File" tab.
- Select "Options" and then choose "Mail."
- Scroll down to the Signatures section and select the "Signatures" button.
- Make your changes in the Signature Editor and then select "OK."
- Your changes will be saved automatically.
*Email must be @np.edu.