NPC Academic Success Center
The Academic Success Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Commons in room 254. Tutoring is free and offered for many subjects taught at NPC but will be delivered remotely through Zoom for the Summer 2020 session. Appointments are necessary and can be made through email as listed below.
Meet with NPC instructors via a Zoom session.
- NPC tutors are generally available M-F from 8-4:30. You will need to schedule an appointment.
- To schedule a tutoring session for any math course send an email to Paula Henderson at email@example.com.
- For all other subjects send an email to Lisa Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will set up an appointment with the appropriate tutor and contact you with instructions.
Access tutoring 24/7 through tutor.com.
- Tutor.com allows you to connect with a live tutor or upload a paper for review. A tutorial on tutor.com can be viewed on YouTube.
- This service covers most subjects taught at NPC and is accessed through your D2L course under the tab NPC Resources.
- You are allowed 8 hours for the summer, but you can request more hours by emailing email@example.com.
If you have further questions, contact Lisa Walker.