The NPC Testing Center is located in the Fisher Campus Center, room 217.
- Policies and Procedures
- The mission of the NPC Testing Center is to provide a professional, secure, quiet, and controlled testing environment for students, graduates, professionals and members of the surrounding community with the goal of promoting satisfaction and achievement in reaching academic and professional goals. We subscribe to the National College Testing Association's professional standards and guidelines for post-secondary test centers.
- Testing Center hours are subject to change due to extenuating circumstances; changes will be posted on an e-mail to all staff and students and on the door of the Testing Center. All testing must be completed five minutes prior to closing time.
- All tests require an appointment which should be made at least 24 hours in advance. The instructor or the student may schedule an appointment by calling the Testing Center 760-4376 or be emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A photo I.D. is required for all tests.
- A Request to Proctor form should be completed in advance by the instructor. If administering a test to an entire class, one proctor form will be sufficient but must include a roster of all students taking the test. During peak testing times when space is limited, class tests may be limited to only 10 students per class per day. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your tests and allow enough days for your entire class to test.
- Electronic and entertainment devices are not allowed in the Testing Center lab.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Testing Center. Waiting is not allowed in the Testing Center (including a child, spouse, parent, relative or friend).