2017-2018 SGA Officer Team:
- SGA President, Anna Archer
- SGA Vice President, vacant
- SGA Secretary, Aladdin Hamdan
- SGA Treasurer, Mark McCorkle
- SGA Historian, vacant
- SGA Public Relations Officer, Jana Dozier
- SGA At-Large Representative, Cory Morris
- SGA At-Large Representative, Jared Homishak
Photo (Front row - left to right): Anna Archer, President; Tyler Draper, Freshman Rep; Jana Dozier, Public Relations Officer.
(Back row - left to right): Aladdin Hamdan, Secretary; Alexis Huell, Freshman Rep; Mark McCorkle, Treasurer.
The NPC Student Government Association was created to represent, lead and unify the student body; to decide and act responsibly for the students' interests; and to work with the Faculty and Administration of National Park College in the pursuit of our mutual interests.
The primary purpose of the SGA is to:
- Promote the views of the student body of NPC through participation in shared governance.
- Promote the student activities of the student body. Oversee NPC student clubs and organizations.
- Facilitate student elections.
- Participate in and support charitable activities to support the students and the community.
- Make recommendations to appropriate deciding bodies on any matter relating to the general welfare of the student body.
- Establish committees, assign the responsibilities and appoint their membership.
- Inform students on citizenship issues.