NPC advisors and counselors take a special interest in students and their future educational goals by guiding them in planning their course of study (degree checks), preparing them for graduation, considering their transfer options and providing them with job search information.
Answers to all of Your Advising Questions:
- What should I expect?
- What steps should I take as a First-Time Student at NPC?
- What if I'm a Transfer Student?
- Do I get course credit for Previous Training or Experience?
- Do I get course credit for Military Experience?
- What if I'm a Returning NPC (GCCC or QTI) Student?
- Tell me about Evening and Late Registration.
Call us at 501-760-4232.