Start a New Career in Aerospace
Interested in a new career in the Aerospace field? We can help get you started. NPC's Introduction to Aerospace Manufacturing & Repair class equips students with the skills and knowledge necessary to work in the aerospace industry. Give your aerospace career a jumpstart with this hands-on training class developed specifically for the aerospace employers in this area. Join one of the largest industries in Arkansas and Garland County.
If you are considering a career in aerospace, plan to attend one of our FREE information
sessions to learn more about NPC's upcoming class.
NPC currently offers 135 hours of classroom training to help students gain the skills necessary to apply for entry level positions in the Aerospace industry. Companies are looking for applicants with basic knowledge and skills. This course covers a variety of basic skills, including:
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Hand Tools and Measuring Devices
- Aircraft Drawing, Hardware, Sheet Metal, & Structure Materials
- Safe Maintenance Practices
- Blue Print Reading
- Shop Math
- Maintenance Manual Interpretation
- Safety Maintenance Practices
- Complete and Submit the application packet
- Complete Career Readiness Certificate process & provide results
- Register for class and pay tuition
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-760-4135 for additional information.
Would you like more information about the Aerospace industry? Check out these informative websites to learn more.