Some of the forms below are specific to the year. For example, year "2021-2022" should be selected if you are attending fall 2021, spring 2022, or summer 2022.
- Explanation of Low Income (2021-2022)
- Dependent Verification (2021-2022)
- Independent Verification (2021-2022)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals Request (2021-2022)
- Request for Reconsideration (2021-2022)
- NPC Faculty/Staff Waiver ( 2021-2022)
- Police Officer Waiver
- Public School Teacher Waiver
- 60+ Waiver
- Arkansas resident
- 60 years of age or older as of the first day of class
- Tuition and general fees waived. The waiver does not include special fees directly associated with a specific class. You must meet admissions requirements, be degree-seeking, and taking the course for credit (not audit). If the course is full, or if there is a waitlist for the course, enrollment is not guaranteed.