You may request a transcript through the Registrar's Office. Transcripts are not released to students with outstanding financial obligations or library holds.
2020 Drive-Through Graduation
NPC will hold a drive-through graduation to celebrate the class of 2020 on Saturday, June 13, at 10 a.m. in front of the Student Commons. Information about the drive-through event is provided below, as well as additional details about graduation requirements.
- The drive through graduation will be broadcast live via NPC's YouTube account.
- After the drive-through event ends, it will be available for viewing within 24 hours.
Arrival Time and Line-Up
- You must enter the campus on Rockefeller Drive (by Frederick Dierks) at 9:30 a.m.
- Follow the signs and volunteers to enter the line-up, which will take you to the Graduate Sign-In tables near Pinkerton on the south side of campus.
- At the Graduate Sign-In tables:
- You will be greeted by a volunteer who will ask your name.
- A number assigned to your name will be placed on the outside of your front windshield.
- After you have checked in, you will be directed to the line-up near the Student Commons.
Parking and Bathrooms
- Parking is prohibited in the Mid-America Science Museum lots.
- If you need to meet family and friends who will be riding in your vehicle, you may plan to meet them in the NPC parking lot on Mid America Boulevard across from the Fisher Campus Center.
- As the campus buildings are closed, there will be no access to restrooms.
- After you have received your diploma cover from Dr. Hogan, you may park in the Commons lot and take a picture in front of the Commons fountain.
- Photographs may also be taken on the steps of the Fisher Campus Center.
Cap and Gown Pick-Up
- If you were measured for your cap and gown and would like to wear them in the drive-through, you may pick them up today, Thursday, June 11 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. outside the front of the Commons. When picking up your cap and gown, you must remain in your vehicle, show your NPC student ID, and sign a form stating you received your cap, gown and tassel.
- You may purchase (cash or check only) NPC face masks for $5, graduation t-shirts for $10 and commemorative tassels for $11 when picking up your cap and gown.
- Caps and gowns are not required to participate.
- Because you must be in the right front passenger seat to receive your diploma cover from Dr. Hogan, your vehicle must be driven by a friend or family member. If you need a driver for your vehicle or if you do not have a vehicle, email Yolanda.Cox@np.edu as soon as possible, as there are faculty and staff volunteers who would be honored to help.
- You are encouraged to decorate your vehicle.
- As the college is currently following CDC recommended guidelines, you are asked to wear a mask when your vehicles reaches Dr. Hogan, who will be wearing a mask and gloves for your safety.
- A Braille graduation program is available if needed.
- Your diploma will be mailed to you 3-4 weeks after the drive-through event.
- Graduation Application Status Questions: Registrar – Scott.Post@np.edu, 501-760-4123
- Cap & Gown Pick-Up Questions: Bookstore – Amy.Fincham@np.edu, 501-760-4315
- Drive-Through Questions: Graduation Coordinator – Yolanda.Cox@np.edu, 501-760-4155
Preparing for Graduation
- Read FAQs
- Complete all Graduation Requirements
- Order Your Transcripts
- Join the Alumni and Friends Association
- Contact Career Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the 2020 drive-through graduation?
All 2019 fall graduates and 2020 spring/summer graduate candidates are eligible to participate in the event.
Because the graduation ceremony was postponed, will I still get my degree?
Yes. If you successfully complete the necessary coursework, meet all graduation requirements listed below, and applied for graduation in Oasis by the March 13 deadline, you will receive the diploma for your degree and/or certificate in the mail.
If I was unable to successfully complete my course work because of limited access to labs, shops, clinical sites, or illness, will I still get my degree?
Yes. In accordance with the College’s Incomplete policy, you will be awarded an Incomplete and allowed to work with your faculty member(s) to finish your coursework. As soon as you complete the required coursework, you will receive your diploma for your degree and/or certificate.
If I was unable to successfully complete my course work because of limited access to clinical sites or illness, can I still participate in the drive-through graduation?
If you require less than eight hours of coursework toward completing your degree, you will be allowed to participate in the drive-through event.
As a candidate for graduation, you must submit a graduation application and satisfy the following graduation requirements:
- Successfully complete all courses within your program certification requirements with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Successfully complete the required number of credits.
- If you are earning an associate degree from National Park College, you must complete 18 semester hours at NPC. Each additional associate degree will require another 18 semester hours with the College and the satisfactory completion of all required courses. To qualify for technical certificates and certificates of proficiency, 25% of your coursework must be completed at NPC.
- Satisfy all financial obligations due to the College.
- You may meet the graduation requirements listed in the catalog in effect at the time you entered NPC or those listed in any later catalog. Exceptions to this policy include requirements from a catalog more than three years old or changes in a program or curriculum mandated by external accrediting agencies.
The Alumni & Friends Association offers membership levels to fit your needs. Become a Nighthawk Legend and access exclusive member benefits.
You can explore employment opportunities and receive resume assistance through Career Services.