skip to main content

If you have taken the official GED Test in Arkansas and wish to have an official copy of your scores mailed to a college/institution, employer, agency, or to yourself you may visit the Arkansas Department of Career Education website and fill out the GED Record Request.

For more information, please contact Claudia Lightner, Secretary, at 501-760-4335.