Learning is our focus; student success is our goal.
Access – We assist students in achieving their individual educational goals by creating a learning community that is accessible, convenient, caring, affordable, and secure.
Excellence – We strive for exemplary performance in all we do. Assessment of student learning is a means of measuring our success.
Accountability - We are all accountable to ourselves and to one another in a learning community. We expect all members to act responsibly, behave ethically, and grow professionally.
Collaboration – We facilitate partnerships that enhance learning, solve problems, promote economic development, and improve quality of life.
Mutual Respect and Support – We recognize the dignity and inherent worth of all individuals. We create opportunities to explore diversity of ideas, individuals, and cultures through open communication.
We aspire to be the premier comprehensive community college in the state by providing learning for life opportunities while offering exemplary service to our community.
- As a comprehensive community college, NPC offers
- A broad general education curriculum and support services for all students as a basis for transfer, further study, professional specialization, and personal enrichment.
- Pre-college coursework to prepare students for academic success.
- A variety of technical and professional programs to prepare students for career experiences.
- Continuing education and workforce training opportunities to meet community needs and personal interests.