NPC faculty, staff, students and even community members now have access to an on campus health clinic thanks to a partnership with CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs beginning February 13, 2023.
- General illnesses and injuries
- Women’s Wellness visits
- Pregnancy and STD testing
- Athletic and general physicals
- TB testing (only on Mondays at this time)
|Mondays||1 — 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursdays||8 a.m. — 12 p.m.|
The clinic is located in the Liberal Arts Building, room 104, building 14 on the campus map. Room 104 can be accessed via the ramp leading from Student Commons on the lower level.
- All major insurances are accepted.
- Significant discounts are offered for self-pay patients (nearly 40%).
- No appointments are needed; walk-ins welcome.
During clinic times, please call (501) 760-4197 for assistance. During non-clinic times, please contact campus nurse Miki Smith at (501) 760-4209 or Campus.Nurse@np.edu.