Labor Grade: C103-$21,453 plus shift differential
Reports To: Evening Operations Coordinator
Status: Full-Time - Evening
JOB SUMMARY: The Institutional Services Assistant responsibilities include general cleaning of classrooms, offices and restrooms.
- Vacuum carpet per schedule.
- Dust mop hard floors per schedule.
- Sweep and wet mop hard floors per schedule.
- Clean all glass windows and doors.
- Maintain the custodial supply inventory.
- Dust daily.
- Clean all marker boards.
- Empty all trash receptacles.
- Monitor buildings and grounds for public safety and security, and nightly assist in securing all campus structures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Custodial Cleaning Procedures
- Custodial Equipment and Supplies
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making
- Floor Maintenance (VCT, etc.)
- Customer and Personal Service
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing and Walking: More than 90%
- Close Vision and Sitting: More than 20%
- Hand and Finger Dexterity: More than 90%
- Lifting (more than 50 lbs.): Often
This position description is meant to describe the typical kinds of duties or difficulty level that may be required of positions with this title. The use of a particular expression shall not limit or exclude other duties or difficulty levels not mentioned. This position description is not meant to limit or modify National Park College’s right to assign, direct or control the work assigned to this position.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years of custodial experience
- Computer skills (email/word)
- Good communication skills
- Two years of floor maintenance experience
Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume and three professional references with contact information electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received by August 30, 2019 are guaranteed consideration. AA/EOE