Your Place. Your Time. Your Gift.
Your Place. National Park College is a place where people turn to achieve their dreams, whether that dream is earning credit toward a bachelor’s degree, or getting the training they need to change careers and make life better for themselves and their families. Our students are your friends, your family, and your community members.
Your Time. Your commitment to National Park College and its students is truly appreciated. NPC serves approximately 4,000 students each semester. We are able to offer programs to equip our students and prepare them for further study or careers.
Your Gift. Your generosity not only makes a difference to our students…it impacts the community, the economy, and the future.
No gift is too small or too large; we sincerely appreciate anything you generously contribute to the "Gift of Education Annual Campaign." Your gift will help provide scholarships and programs for students that may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend.
By giving the gift of education, you help National Park College provide quality education and training to people in various stages of life in our community.
Through the generosity of our donors, the Foundation supports:
- Access: Scholarships and emergency assistance funds ensure that students in need of financial help can thrive.
- Success: By funding learning support services, instructional supplies, and programs, the Foundation promotes academic, professional, and personal achievement.
- Excellence: We recognize and reward excellent students, employees, and alumni and fund projects designed to enhance the educational experience.
You can help our students find their path by giving the Gift of Education. Thank you for your willingness to make a difference!
National Park College's Needs for 2015-16 include:
- Technical facility improvements to meet workforce demand in Garland County
- Develop Innovative Technologies Center of Excellence
- Graphic art and innovative technology equipment
- Microbiology and Physics lab equipment and supplies
- Astronomy telescope
- Classroom set of calculators
- High School Engineering VEX robotics kits
- High School Criminal Justice classroom set of laptops
- Early Childhood Education iPAD and computer station
- Hospitality & Tourism commercial refrigerator and restaurant grade gas range
- Marine Technology diagnostic computer system
- Student scholarships for books, supplies, and certifications