NPC Campus Store serves as your one-stop shop for textbooks as well as a variety of
supplies, clothing & gifts.
Ordering Textbooks Online
- NPC Campus Store Fall 2017 online textbook sales will start July 29, 2017.
- Online textbook orders require three (3) business days (do not count weekend days or college-closed days)
for processing before orders are ready for pickup in store.
- Use credit card or financial assistance (PELL/Scholarship/Loans, etc.); Order(s) may
be picked up at store (after 3 business days from order) at no extra charge or shipped
by Federal Express for a nominal additional fee.
- Must have a valid NPC student ID to pickup online textbook order.
- EBook online purchases are made on select titles. Ebooks purchased with financial aid are in-store purchases
In-store Textbook Sales
- In-store sales for Fall 2017 start July 31, 2017. Purchases may be made with: cash, debit card, credit card (VISA,
MasterCard, or Discover); or personal checks with valid driver's license information
of person listed on check and same information of person presenting check (if different).
Must have a student photo ID if paid by check.
- Books are offered for rental on selected titles. If interested in rental, inquire in store for available books.
Charges to Financial Aid
- Eligible students may charge textbooks/supplies to approved financial assistance programs
for the Fall 2017 semester during the dates of July 31, 2017 - September 7, 2017.
- No charges or returns to student charge accounts will be allowed after final account
closing date of September 7, 2017, no exceptions.
Fall 2017 Campus Store Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- RUSH Extended Hours: August 21, 2017-September 1, 2017
- Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Closed Labor Day - September 4, 2017
- Closed Thanksgiving - November 22-24, 2017
- Closed Holiday - December 18, 2017 - January 1, 2018
Daily Book BuyBack
- NPC Campus Store, First Floor, Fisher Building (Across from the Student Center).
- See our book buyback page for additional information.
- A valid receipt is necessary for all refunds or exchanges.
- Eligible textbooks and course materials will normally be refunded within 2 week of
- Items must be in their original condition. Shrink-wrapped or packaged items must be
- Access codes or computer codes/passwords that have been compromised may affect the
return of the textbook or course material.
- General merchandise such as clothing and supplies may be returned in original condition
with a receipt within 7 days of purchase date.
- Students must have a valid NPC student ID for store returns.