NPC Campus Store serves as your one-stop shop for textbooks as well as a variety of
supplies, clothing & gifts.
Ordering Textbooks Online
- NPC Campus Store Spring 2017 online textbook sales will start December 17, 2016.
- Online textbook orders require three (3) business days (do not count weekend days or college-closed days)
for processing before orders are ready for pickup in store.
- Use credit card or financial assistance (PELL/Scholarship/Loans, etc.); Order(s) may
be picked up at store (after 3 business days from order) at no extra charge or shipped by Federal Express for a nominal additional fee.
- Must have a valid NPC student ID to pickup online textbook order.
- EBook online purchases are made on select titles. Ebooks purchased with financial aid are in-store purchases
In-store Textbook Sales
- In-store sales for Spring 2017 start January 3, 2017. Purchases may be made with: cash, debit card, credit card
(VISA, MasterCard, or Discover); or personal checks with valid driver's license information
of person listed on check and same information of person presenting check (if different). Must
have student photo ID if paid by check.
- Books are offered for rental on selected titles. If interested in rental, inquire in store for available books.
Charges to Financial Aid
- Eligible students may charge textbooks/supplies to approved financial assistance programs
for the Spring 2017 semester during the dates of January 3, 2017 - February 10, 2017.
- No charges or returns to student charge accounts will be allowed after final account
closing date of February 10, 2017, no exceptions.
Spring 2017 Campus Store Hours
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Spring Break - Closed March 20-24, 2017
- Closed Memorial Day - May 29, 2017
2016 Daily Book BuyBack
- NPC Campus Store, First Floor, Fisher Building (Across from the Student Center).
- See our book buyback page for additional information.
- A valid receipt is necessary for all refunds or exchanges.
- Eligible textbooks and course materials will normally be refunded within 2 week of
- Items must be in their original condition. Shrink-wrapped or packaged items must be
- Access codes or computer codes/passwords that have been compromised may affect the
return of the textbook or course material.
- General merchandise such as clothing and supplies may be returned in original condition
with a receipt within 7 days of purchase date.
- Students must have a valid NPC student ID for store returns.